Tomorrow Thursday, January 21st at Buffalo Wild Wings in Mission Valley Mall. A portion of ALL the sales generated by families and friends of TES during the hours of 10:00am to 10:00pm on Thursday, January 21st will be donated back to our school. The Buffalo Wild Wings Dine Out flyer was sent home in your students’ Monday folder yesterday Tuesday, January 19th. You can also print the flyer from this Eblast, pick one up in the school office or find it on the PTO website http://www.tierrasantapto.com. Print extra copies for family, friends and neighbors to help support TES. Please be sure to bring the Buffalo Wild Wings Dine-Out flyer to get credit for your purchase and BWW has asked us to “Remind supporters, they have to notify the server >>>> BEFORE ordering that they are with your group. A flyer or picture on the cell phone will be accepted”. Thank you for supporting TES – PTO Dine-Out fundraiser. We invite everyone in our Tierrasanta/Murphy Canyon neighborhood to stop by, visit with neighbors, and support TES! EWRF-Ticket.pdf
AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (ASEP)
Enrollment Numbers are looking great! Please keep them coming in. Please help take a look at ** vendor minimums, & invite a buddy to take the class with you. Time is still on our side. Thank you TES Village!!
Cash is King! ~ Thank you for the cash payment. Please remember to turn in exact payment. Non exact payments, will be considered a donation to TES Foundation.
Updated Enrollment #s as of today Tuesday 1/19 @ 3pm:
1. Tennis – 8 enrolled
2. *Mad Science – 9 enrolled (vendor minimum 10)
3. **Youth Coding – 8 enrolled (vendor minimum 13)
4. Jr. Theatre School House Rock Mini Musical (1.5hrs) – 15 enrolled
5. **Sports Fun – 2 enrolled (vendor minimum 4)
6. Spanish_Bilingual Kids – 5 enrolled
7. **Yoga – 3 enrolled (vendor minimum 5)
8. Fencing – 12 enrolled (0 open seats ) ~ FULL
9. **Piano – 4 enrolled (vendor minimum 5)
10. Soccer_Futsal – 8 enrolled
11. Robotics Star Wars K-2grades – Maximum enrolled for 1st instructor.
**Added Additional instructor – 4 enrolled (8 Open seats)
12. Robotics Star Wars 3-5grades – 9 enrolled (3 seats open for this grade level)
13. Chess – 8 enrolled
14. Golf – 7 enrolled”
TES-PTO may have to cancel the Science Fair. Are you able to help out a few evenings and at school three days in March – the 9th – 11th? If yes, the Science Fair needs you! The Science Fair Chair is no longer at TES. A new team leader(s) is needed to make the Science Fair a success. The evenings before the event are used to create/distribute sign-up flyers, organize the participant spreadsheet, and create the directory for the Science Fair. Please consider helping to continue this great academic tradition at TES. For questions please contact Jerel Zak, past Science Fair Chair at Jerel Z (who will help with walking people through the process) or Kristina Hepburn.
Popsicles are sold every Friday after school, weather permitting, and sales help support academic and enrichment programs at TES. The cost is $1.00. Small bills are appreciated! Popsicle Coupon Books can be purchased during the Friday sales for $10.00 (10 coupons plus 2 free). Please note that Popsicle sales will not take place on minimum days or the Friday before a holiday break. Thank you to all of the volunteers who help sell every Friday.
The PTO Website is a great way to find out what is happening on the TES campus. If you missed that flyer or want to check on times be sure to add the PTO website to your favorites http://tierrasantapto.com. The website is updated every week with posts and current information from Eblasts. Be sure to add it to your favorites.
PTO MEETING – JANUARY
Please join the PTO on Monday, January 25th at 5:30pm in the library for the first PTO meeting of 2016. PTO meetings are held on the last Monday of every month at 5:30pm in the TES library. Everyone is welcome and hope you can make it. Please contact Kristina Hepburn with any questions
Shoparoo is school fundraising made easy: the free app turns pictures of your everyday shopping receipts into cash donations and sweepstakes entries for our school! Yep, it’s that simple. No more cutting labels, selling door to door, or time-consuming coordinating. All you have to do is shop as you normally do, snap pictures of your receipts with the app, and voila Just shop, snap, earn!
Get started today:
1. Download the free Shoparoo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
2. Select our school from the list and start taking pictures of your receipts – shop anywhere, buy anything!
3. The first 20 supporters at our school will earn an extra $1 donation from Shoparoo for their first receipt!
4. Earn even more Roo Points, or cash donations, by inviting others to join using your personal referral code
5. You can even select a grade to support and have fun with grade competitions!
There’s no limit to how much money we can raise with Shoparoo – the more supporters, the more we will raise for our school. Schools with just 40 supporters are earning an average of $1,000 every year. That’s free, easy money that we could be fundraising too. Check out shoparoo.com to learn more about this awesome app!